Zambrano知道很多人在懷疑他有沒有受傷,於是乎在6/11獲得勝投後,向唱衰他的人嗆聲了!


原文轉錄(聽力不佳或有疏漏敬請見諒):
I told you guys that I'm not hurt,I'm not injury. I kept saying that. For those who think I'm hurt: I feel good. Thanks God that my arm's feeling good. I'm working hard to get back on track, and I'm happy. I'm happy to contribute. Well, I'm 2-0 2 wins no loses with my ERA are ... Good. I got tell you guys, you know, this is a new season for me. And you know this is uh.. my weather. I like this weather and I'm coming from Venezuela and I like the weathers kind of like this. You know for south American guy this is time when they heating up. You see Abreu. He is hitting the ball well better. For the next year I think I will start think about June is May and think every month is June.

簡單說就是Zambrano認為之前表現不好是因為天氣,現在天氣熱起來,他的狀況也跟著熱起來了。同時也把同胞Abreu也抓進來當例子。

Fantasy Note:
委內瑞拉來的球員要六月才會熱起來 ex. Bobby Abreu, Carlos Zambrano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment